Waist Training Tips
Here are my 7 waist training steps to get your started on your waist training journey. It's a fun journey, so you'll want to be sure you get the right waist training corset for you. What is a good starter waist training corset? This Corset Here is a great starter waist trainer, it's a great shape and length for both tall and short women and is popular with men who want to feel the tightness of a corset around their torso.
Your 7 Waist Training Tips Here:
- Ensure you get the right size corset for you, buying a smaller size won't get you results any faster, it will however feel uncomfortable. Corset Measuring Tips Here
- Find a waist trainer that fits your body shape. For example, you're curvy and have curvy hips, THIS waist training is great for curvy hips.
- Don't start wearing your corset for hours at a time until your corset is seasoned (worn in) and your corset has moulded to your shape.
- You must be patient and follow the process. Start with wearing it 1-2hours a day for the first week, then start increasing it over time. Take your time, don't rush this.
- It's ok to take a break, in fact I recommend it. Even the most seasoned waist trainers take a break. Sometimes (once you're well into the process) you'll have no problem wearing your corset for 7 hours, then other days you won't want to wear it for more than a couple hours. Give yourself break.
- Waist training isn't a magic diet, you need to pair it with a healthy lifestyle and drink plenty of water. Exercising (especially core strengthening exercises) will help with progress.
- And finally - do NOT waist train whilst sleeping. You need to be comfortable to get a good nights sleep and breathe perfectly naturally.
I hope these waist training tips have helped. I'll be back soon with more corset tips. I haven't written in a while with how I am doing with my self care, so I may have to write another post on that soon. Have a wonderful day.